Saturday, January 24, 2009

finally a new post

I am in the bus n feeling so bored rite now. I am going home soon. I will be reaching home in 1-2 hours time depends on the traffic flow. Cant wait to c everyone. Lol. Although I just left home 2 weeks ago, I still cant wait to c everyone.. Since I have not been updating my blog, I’ll try to write something now.

Hmm..during my 2 weeks stay in s’pore, nothing much happened actually. My friends n I celebrated Ben’s bday on the 1st week we got back. We went to this restaurant called Changing Appetite and the food there was so-so only. We ordered a huge “barbarian burger” for Ben cox we thought he wouldn’t be able to finish it but…it wasn’t such a hard task for him.haha. We bought a chocolate banana cake for him fr secret recipe n we didn’t know that he doesn’t exactly like fruits (banana) in his cake. I mean he likes chocolate n banana but not both together. =.= weird. Haha.

On the 2nd week, it was more hectic.3 of my tutorials started on the 2nd week. And this sem, I have 3 design project to do! Arghh..Why must they have design project for every single module? Sigh. Not to forget, I have 5 hours lab this sem also!

Oh, and I went to Chinatown with ck, mh n hsien yesterday. That place is quite interesting but it was so packed wif ppl..n I got stepped so many times! We had dinner there. The food there was not that gd (compared to msia). Or maybe we just didn’t go to the right place. Haha. After dinner, they went to the temple. I wanted to follow in (dun get me wrong, I just wanted to c since the last time I went into a temple was 7-8 yrs ago in penang). I was looking at some lucky draw balls when I was told to go out by a lady there. =.= I was wearing spaghetti top and apparently, they dun allow ppl to wear sleeveless top. After that we went to buy tit bits. We tried so many mochi there. Yes, we are allowed to try mochi there without paying. However, all of us felt so “jelak” after trying a few! Finally, ck n I bought some mochi. Hopefully it is still edible when we get back home later. Lol.

Okay, I think that’s all during my two weeks in s’pore. Usually I will just be attending classes, going online to keep in touch wif family n frens (think I am 24/7 online except when I have classes).:p A peaceful sem so far :) so there is nothing interesting to update.

xoxo
-joan-

No comments: